· 3+ years of experience designing successful user experiences as a key member of a UX team or similar
· Candidates must be high-level thinkers that can dive deep into a specific design challenge and come up with alternative solutions that are not only usable but look ‘wow’
· Expert knowledge of design elements and principles, web design best practices, current visual trends and emerging web technologies
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Designing tools
· Proven graphic designing experience and highly detail oriented
· Excellent interpersonal, and time management skills
· Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
· Portfolio / url address on resume
· Portfolio should show strong capacity for both logical and creative thinking displaying attention to detail in every aspect
· Understand task flows, wireframes and the Design brief
· Employs user-centered design methods to develop visual design specifications
· Creating high fidelity mockups and style guides/pattern library
· Works closely with counterparts in UX Design as well as Product Management Groups to ensure delivering best visual design experiences
· Conceptualize and Design interfaces using Photoshop, Illustrator etc. and provide rationale of the visual design
· Creating detail design documents
· Appreciate critical feedbacks (both giving and receiving) and work on it for a better user experience
· Detailed reviews of HTML and providing visual design feedback
· Creating 2D graphic assets such as illustrations, animations and iconography, as per requirement.
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?