Job Description :
• 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
• Certifications in related fields such as Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Mobile UX, Human Factors, Usability Research area is a plus
• Experience in implementing best practices for B2B information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
• Ability to seamlessly transform/translate user requirements into intuitive design solutions
• Solve complex design roadblocks, provide ease of use to the products
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• A deep understanding of current technologies and design trends, and a strong eye for detail
• Collaborate with product management, engineering and internal team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product
• Create Personas, user journeys, storyboards, task flows and information architecture
• Create wireframes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Conduct Heuristic Evaluation, Expert Reviews of existing product and produce reports highlighting the concerns in current Product Usability that meets measurable business goals and requirements
• Present designs ideas/concepts and key milestone deliverables to end-users, clients, stakeholders, developers and other cross-functional teams
• Design, establish and promote Usability artefacts like design guidelines, best practices, specifications and standards
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
• Conduct regular UX reviews of product builds released
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?