• Should have 2-3 years of experience in Technical Support Function
• Should have good knowledge of SQL 2012
• Good knowledge of SDLC
• Should have very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Should have experience in Project Management tools such as Jira, TFS, Rally, VSTS etc.
• Should have used defect management tools such as Jira, TFS, Bugzilla etc.
• Should be familiar with .Net/Azure technology
• Experience and knowledge about software life cycle, including applying structured methodology to analysis is required
• Should be able to create independently data addition/update scripts for Client’s UAT and Production sites
• Should be able to understand the product domain very well
• Should be able to independently do root cause analysis of the issue and take appropriate action to resolve the issue
• Should be able to co-ordinate with QC, development and TSO team members for getting completed data setup related tasks
• Should be able to estimate efforts and timeline for completing data setup related tasks
• Responsible for collaborating with the existing technology team to understand and leverage current technology components available under existing products
• Able to work flexible hours, especially during product launches and production issues
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?