- At least 6 months - 1yr hands on experience developing projects on Angular.js.
- WCF, HTML, Webservices, REST, WebAPI.
- Experience with Transact SQL code, SQL stored procedures and views. Expertise in Web form designing
- Experience and knowledge about software life cycle
- Object oriented programming concepts. Sound knowledge of System Architecture
- Manage and mentor a team of 2 or above members
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Working experience on Azure Cloud based application
- Knowledge of LINQ, Nunit tool, UML, Design patterns
- Responsible for managing a team of developers and quality analyst ensuring timely and quality deliverables through Agile or Iterative development process
- Responsible for collaborating with the existing technology team to understand and leverage current technology components available under existing products
- Able to work flexible hours, especially during product launches and post prod support period
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?