· Hands on experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 /2012/2014
· Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
· Able to Write complex queries to perform data loads between environments, expertise in DML scripts
· Work experience on Designing Tables, views and Indexes
· Work experience on Query tuning and large databases
· Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
· Prepare documentations and specifications
· Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
· Develop, deploy and schedule high performance ETL packages using SSIS
· Interaction with individual product teams to understand their requirement and purpose of implementation
· Conceptualize, Design and Implement modules with individual products.
· Troubleshooting issues across environments
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?