• Good understanding of OOP and C#, .Net concepts like value types, reference types, pass by value/reference etc.
• Experience with Transact SQL code, SQL stored procedures and views.
• Expertise in Web form designing
• Should be able to explain the design and architecture of the projects that he/she has worked
• Experience and knowledge about software life cycle, including applying structured methodology to analysis is required
• Knowledge of LINQ, WCF, WPF
• Knowledge of Nunit tool
• Knowledge of UML
• Knowledge of Design patterns
• Responsible for collaborating with the existing technology team to understand and leverage current technology components available under existing products
• Able to work flexible hours, especially during product launches and production issues
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?