· SQL Server 2012, 2014
· SQL Profiling, Capture DMVs
· Database Backup and Restore
· PowerShell Scripting
· Performance Tuning
· Ability to setup DR
· Knowledge of Other RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle etc
· Worked on SSRS, SSIS
· Exposure to Cloud Setup
· Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedure to meet the business requirement
· Test backups to ensure we can meet the business’ Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)
· Pull out reports using DMV's for performance monitoring, resource usage etc
· Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities and notifications
· Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
· Database tuning and performance monitoring
· Setup and maintain documentation and standards
· Identifying long running queries and helping development team for query optimization.
· Identifying missing indexes, reporting it to development team.
· Index rebuilding and updating stats
· Monitor SQL server for blocking and locking, informing same to development team
· Do general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams
· Migrating databases
· Good in Interpersonal Skills. Ability to communicate independently across Teams
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?