Job Description :
• Candidates should possess 4 to 7 years of experience in web development processes as a front-end developer
• Knowledge and working experience with Angular JS or JS frameworks is a must
• Strong working knowledge in Responsive Web Design with multi-device content delivery.
• Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
• Good understanding of Web Accessibility
• Some experience in AJAX techniques, data consumption through Web API’s REST/RESTFUL/JSON
• Knowledge of data plotting libraries e.g. Highcharts, D3, JQ Plot
• Work with other software engineers and the stake holders to create and maintain tools critical to cater a global eProcurement solution, the web and mobile apps
• Understand requirement and purpose of implementation.
• Implement modules with individual products and come up with impact and own ideas and solutions
• Troubleshooting issues across environments.
• Responsible for monitoring, highlighting and troubleshooting issues across environments.
• Come up with proof of concepts as requested
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of them?