- Require 4 to 5 years of experience
- In-Depth knowledge in source code maintenance and release management tools TFS and GIT. Should be able to customize the TFS / GIT workflows
- Very strong knowledge in sysadmin and virtualization experience of windows (Linux additional) to host applications
- Should be a scripting guru using PowerShell (or dos / Perl / Js / Python)
- Very good knowledge and experience on automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Hands on configuration management of enterprise level applications using ASP.net, MVC, IIS, Node
- Release configuration of SQL databases. (optional knowledge on Mongo / Oracle / Data warehouse)
- Release management process knowledge like continuous integration, nightly build, branching strategy.
- Should be a people person with good communication skills to interface between Dev, Test, IT and TSO teams at different locations
- Very good process oriented person with the ability to conduct release readiness reviews, daily standups and technical go/no-go reviews
- Should be able to report weekly release reporting
- Cloud experience (Azure PaaS / IaaS/ AWS)
- Attitude: Someone who cares and dependable
- Implementing and managing release processes for code through development, testing and production environments
- Needs to work collaboratively with all participants in software developers and in supportive of dev/testers to build the environments
- This position also works with IT management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying and updating software and environments
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
Thank you for your interest in GEP. Please ensure that you are logged in to your email account to apply for this job.