• Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS and SSAS)
• Develop, deploy and schedule high performance ETL packages using SSIS
• Writing complex stored procedures and functions in SQL Server
• Tuning and performance testing of critical components of the system
• .Net fundamentals/ hands on experience
• Understanding of TFS
• Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
• Interaction with individual product teams to understand their requirement and purpose of implementation
• Conceptualize, Design and Implement modules with individual products.
• Troubleshooting issues across environments
• Responsible for monitoring, optimizing and performance tuning
• Come up with proof of concepts as requested
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?