· SQL Server 2012, 2014
· SQL Profiling, Capture DMVs
· Database Backup and Restore
· PowerShell Scripting
· Performance Tuning
· Ability to setup DR and High Availability like Always on features
· Exposure to Cloud Setup like AWS, Azure, etc. (both IaaS and PaaS)
· BI Development (SSIS and SSRS)
· Knowledge of Other RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle etc
· Worked on SSRS, SSIS
· Exposure to Cloud Setup
· Worked on projects to migrate databases, ETL solutions etc.
· Independently work on projects and implement them end to end
· Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedure to meet the business requirement
· Should have participated in DR drills
· Involve in the Database design and implementation
· Configure and Automate SQL Server monitoring utilities and notifications
· Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
· Worked on Security features and implementation of TDE, etc.
· Database tuning and performance monitoring
· Setup and maintain documentation and standards
· Identifying long running queries and helping development team for query optimization
· Do technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams
· Migrating databases from Cloud to On premise and vice versa
· Work on automating Migration of data using SSIS and other tools
· Work on Automating reports using SSRS or other reporting tools
· Good in Interpersonal Skills. Ability to communicate independently across Teams
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?