• Candidates should possess 5+ years of experience in software development processes as an end to end developer
• Experience in technologies ASP.Net, C#, WCF/Web API, MVC Framework, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax & Controls
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL, should be able to troubleshoot single handedly
• Experience of 1+ year in developing web applications using MVC framework
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and its implementation
• Experience of working in n-Tier architecture
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Should be able to translate story and use cases into functional products.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools TFS
• Knowledge and working experience with Angular JS or JS frameworks
· Interaction with individual product teams to understand their requirement and purpose of implementation
· Conceptualize, Design and Implement modules with individual products
· Troubleshooting issues across environments
· Responsible for monitoring, optimizing and performance tuning
· Come up with proof of concepts as requested
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?