· Qualification: B.Sc. - IT/ BCA/ B.E. / B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc.
· 4-6 years of experience in Test Plan & Specifications and Test Case Creation & Execution
· 4-6 years of experience in Functional/Manual testing
· Must have hands on experience on Database Preferably SQL
· Must possess fundamental knowledge of QA processes and Policies
· Must have min 3+ years of experience on Web / cloud Applications
· Written and Verbal Communication is must
· As an Analyst, candidate would be responsible for Functional Testing for a Product
· Experience writing and executing functional & non-functional test plans/cases within an agile environment.
· Candidate should be able to define the Test Plans and Specifications for the product release
· Candidate should be able to work independently with minimal or no supervision
· Candidate should be able to interact with Internal Stakeholders and communicate effectively with both On Shore and Of Shore team
· Familiarity with software quality assurance processes and software testing best practices
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to identify programming errors or inconsistencies
· Work with Scrum master and work as secondary to the scrum master and understand the delivery and release process
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?