· Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc.
· 4+ years of experience in automation or Development using core Java
· 2+ Years of experience in manual testing and understanding of QA Process
· Must have hands on experience on Database Preferably SQL
· Must possess fundamental knowledge of QA processes and Policies
· Must have worked on at least one of the Defect Management Tools such as (QC, TFS, etc)
· Written and Verbal Communication is must
· As a Sr. QA Analyst Automation Developer, he/she would be responsible for creating scripts for Functional test cases
· He/ She should have through understanding of Java and have hand on in Java coding
· He /She should have exposure to automation tool Selenium
· He /She would also contribute towards creation of the Test Plans and Specifications as and when required
· He /She should be able to interact with Internal Stakeholders and communicate effectively with both On Shore and of Shore team
· He /She should be able to work in an Agile environment Candidate should be able to work in an Agile environment
· He /She should be able to work independently with minimal or no supervision
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?