· Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc.
· 8+ years of experience in automation or Development using core Java
· 4+ Years of experience in manual testing and understanding of QA Process
· Must have hands on experience on Database Preferably SQL
· Must possess fundamental knowledge of QA processes and Policies
· Must have worked on at least one of the Defect Management Tools such as (QC, TFS, etc)
· Written and Verbal Communication is must
· As a Sr QA Analyst Automation Developer, he/she would be responsible for creating scripts for Functional test cases
· Candidate should have exposure to automation tool Selenium
· Candidate should have through understanding of Java and have hands on in Java coding
· As an Analyst, candidate would be responsible for Functional Testing for a Product
· Candidate should be able to work independently or with 4 to 5-member team with minimal or no supervision
· Candidate Should be able to interact with the external and Internal Stakeholders and communicate effectively with both On shore and of shore team
· Experiencing executing Test plans with an agile environment
· Familiarity with software quality assurance processes and software testing best practices
· Good understanding on release process for Cloud based solutions
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to identify programming errors or inconsistencies
· Able to run the scrum team as scrum master and work as secondary to the scrum master / delivery manager with through understanding on delivery and release process
· Good in formulating status reports and tracking the assignments
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?