· Excellent communication – Need to be well versed in French/Spanish and English (Written and verbal) Analytical aptitude and business acumen
· Excellent follow up skills
· Knowledge of computer software applications, MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint (PF)
· Knowledge about cXML and EDI
· Execute standardized P2P processes and strategies for assigned suppliers.
· Work effectively with peers and others for on time completion of projects and client Go Live.
· Contact supplier to fill and complete registration in accordance with their company profile.
· Conduct supplier training on the P2P process.
· Provide reports, information, analysis etc., as required, in a timely, professional manner
· Maintain good level of public relations with suppliers.
· Resolve queries and issues faced by the Suppliers and internal team members in P2P process.
· Ability to understand standard orders, invoices and techniques, independently work with suppliers and on boarding of them.
· Added advantage of in depth Knowledge of P2P tools –end user functionality.
· Willing to work in 6pm to 3am shift
Why Join us?
GEP is different. It’s a place where individuality is prized and talent respected. We don’t spout jargon, but remain focused on what is real and effective. We are a meritocracy where good ideas and great people get noticed, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements.
We recognize people who make a genuine difference by rewarding them well. We’re also a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?